DIY Beauty Experience
Buying natural, safe, organic beauty products is great for you, for the planet, for the artisan that makes them. But from time to time, we like to treat ourselves to something more special. For instance, making your own cosmetics during a beauty workshop guided by an expert formulator.
Thanks to my passion for plant-based ingredients and my professional training in cosmetic formulation, what I offer you is not just a simple workshop, but a complete experience. DIY beauty like you have never experienced it before. Don’t just learn a recipe you will never make again, but learn about the ingredients you are going to use, dive into the green beauty world, learn quality recipes* that work and share fun and meaningful moments full of joy and tradition in one of my themed workshops:
- 1-on-1 Experience
- Team-building Experience
- Birthday Party Experience
- Baby Shower Experience
- Bachelorette Party Experience
- Henna Night Experience
- Christmas Gift-Making Experience
- Valentine’s Day Experience
- Beautiful Lips Experience
- Food & Beauty Experience (Chocolate, Fruits, Spices)
Some of these workshops will be advertised on Facebook (so make sure you follow us on social media) and others are to be booked in advance. We want you to be delighted with your experience and that is why we are ready to tailor it to your needs. So what are you waiting for ? Contact us now to participate in our workshops ! For more information: email@example.com
Price: price is to be paid upfront and depends on the number of people and the length of the workshop. So feel free ton contact us for a quote, we can’t wait to hear from you !
* DIY beauty kits to replicate our recipes or try new ones available for sale during our workshops for those who wish to challenge themselves even further !
Terms and Conditions
1. Please ensure that you fill in all the details required on the registration form. This is to provide you with the safest possible environment as well as a lesson of the highest quality. Please let us know if you have any allergies, illnesses or pregnancies that might affect the choice of ingredients we use during the course or the way we run the workshop.
2. You must speak/understand English to be able to benefit from the class. (Recommended level CEFR B2)
3. You must be 18 years of age or over to attend a class.
1. Full payment is required upon registration.
2. Currently, we can only accept bookings via the website or course advertisers. Payment acceptance will be clearly indicated. We are unable to take payments over the phone.
3. The website can only process certain types of credit/debit cards. Please check before
booking. Your payment will be processed by Stripe.
A. If you wish to cancel your registration:
1. Up to 7 days before the date: In this case you will get a full refund.
2. 7-0 days before the date: You can only transfer your fees to another class.
3. You can also transfer your registration to another candidate. You must email us before
the class with the details of the new attendee.
B. If we decide to cancel a class for any reason, you will receive a full refund. The refund
will be the same amount you paid. You will be informed via email in case we need to cancel a class.
1. It is possible to get a multi-booking discount. You must contact us before registration to ensure we can accept the booking. You will then be given a code that you need to insert in the “Coupon” field on the payment page to receive the discount.
1. Please note that due to the location and the structure of the building we do not have disabled access. Please accept our apologies.
2. If you have any other special needs, please email us or phone us before the workshop so we can make suitable adjustments to the class.
1. We will provide you with protective equipment such as gloves, goggles and aprons.
2. Please ensure you wear comfortable clothing, tie your hair back and wear flat shoes to
avoid slips and falls.
3. It is your responsibility to inform us about allergies or health conditions prior to booking
1. All study materials used in the workshop are the property of Formula Botanica and they are designed for personal use and for education purposes. They must not be sold, reproduced or distributed without the written permission of Formula Botanica.
2. All the recipes, decorations, gifts, activities provided in the workshop are the property of either Roze Mountain or Formula Botanica and they are designed for personal or education purposes. They must not be sold, reproduced or distributed without the written permission of Roze Mountain or Formula Botanica.